Saturday, January 22, 2011

FRAPS of the Moment

So my friend Harmony (Harmony Panthar of Template Craze - look her up!) are gonna be working on a designers school together i have begun making screen shots and such to prepare some picture materials but i wanted to augment it by blogs, videos and the like.... however i was not aware of how to make a video of what is happening on my computer screen .. thats when my friend Jimmy tells me about FRAPS .... a program that allows you to do just htat, capture what is goign on on yoru computer in a video, you can find them at :


http://www.fraps.com/

I have only tested it and i can tell you this program is amazing, now it may be a little crude but...... here is my first attempt at a video:


I can't wait to explore this medium more and see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment