Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Home in Pleasant Hills

I got a house  in Pleasant Hills! its small but cozy - its a great community with lots of families and a great deal of fun RP opportunities. I originally got the home because i had adopted twins (see post "Adoption Woes") but that didn't work out in the end... I however will stay in Pleasant Hills because i can't see myself being anywhere else!

Caption: Play area for kids, also has my kitties - at the time it was taken i had 2 pairs (male/female) i have 4 males/2 females now.


Caption: This is my kitchen - i don't have a regular table, the play area was suppose to be a dining room but... i like the counter/bar stool type look....



Caption: Another view of my kitchen - my coke machine is near the patio door! the coke machine originally was just a prim box that had a audio script in it... but i added a can of soda and a touch script so now when you touch it you hear the change clinking and you get a soda!

I plan on making some other food dispenses like this but totally from scratch so they are fully mine!



Caption: (view 1) this is the main area of my living room, some leather seating (2 chairs and a couch) along with a colorful area rug. I love adding little touches - like off ot the right of the picture u can see my end table with ball candles.

The living room (you see in the left hand part of the pic) is a pit style living room where u have to "step down" into it.



Caption: (view 2) this is another view of my living room - here u can see the end table with the buble candles, the 2way fire place and on the other side of the fire place a classic pieve of art featuring Marlyn Monroe and another end table - this time round.



Caption: (view 3) my greedy table - i don't have a whole lot of money so i bought the cheaper 'generic' version ... says "greedi" instead of "greedy" on the table... it works just the same.

If you don't know what greedy is - its a dice game, if you have ever played "farkle" online/on facebook its the same as that. Primarily you go for certain numbers (1's and 5's) and certain combinations (triples or pairs if you have pairs of 1's/5's or across the board as in 3 pairs).


Caption: (view 4, full view) Here is simply a ful lview of my living room!



Caption: simple and colorful (i love pinks and purples!) this is my master bedroom!



Caption: Master bathroom - not much decorating done here yet, i have to add the little touches a lot of places still the bathroom is just one place! hehe



caption: Master bathroom vanity, again i still need to add little touches!



And this is my home from the sidewalk! I can't stress how great and close knit of a community Somersley (they own 7 sims) is.... idk where i would be without the support and love of my new neighbors and dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment