Sunday, January 23, 2011

Maybe Pi Delta Pi is my place in SL? Pledge Week Starting 1/24 8am SLT!!!

Second life is a lot like real life - you strive to find your place, a group you can feel like you have a second family and also feel like a special individual.

When i first came to second life i wandered around a lot and after talking with a few friends i tried the vampire/lycan RP "game" called "bloodlines". Now i hold no grudges against any of my former lieges, minions or clan members - but after awhile i no longer found the RP fulfilling and decided to leave.

Recently i came across information on Pi Delta Pi Sorority (http://pideltapi.yolasite.com/). I spoke with Celeste Barkley one of the sisters - she gave me the website link and some information. I took my time reading all this - gave it a great deal of thought and decided to pledge!


I can't wait for pledge week that starts tomorrow, i have to spend a week at the pledge house getting to know my sisters - i have talked to them a few already and i feel like i have found the SL "second family" i am looking for! Here are some pics of the pledge house - be sure to check back for my "pledge diary" blog posts!


Caption: The outside of the pledge house - including the totally slamming pool!




Caption: the Kitchen!

Caption: chill area off the kitchen/living room area!


Caption: The living room, including some totally fabuluous wall hangings of the sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment