Monday, January 17, 2011

New Jobs!

I got a few new jobs!



First as many of you may know already i am a writer with the new soon-to-be-released magazine "SL Art Couture"! I will be writing the occassional article but my main job will be writing the "Dear Diva" column, there is a seperate blog for the Dear Diva column (follow this link to submit letters for 'Dear Diva'  http://deardivaslartcouture.blogspot.com/2011/01/dear-diva-how-to-submit-letter.html) , otherwise you will find copies/links to my articles in my "Dmari's Life" blog (here)!


 
My second new job is as a manager for Template Craze (in-world link: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bristow/76/229/40); as a manager I will available for questions regarding Template Craze Templates (made by Harmony Panthar) or basic clothing making questions. Harmony and I are also working on making our own school for designers - it will be very user friendly with many take home freebies!



I am of course the ever dedicated mind behind DDesigns - i have several outfits in the pipelines (mens, kids, lingerie, more dresses and swimsuits!) and plans for 2 new sub-labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment